Pages

Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Week 2 - Weekly Activity Day 2 - (Activity 2)

Activity 2
Some of the most famous foods to come out of New Zealand include kiwifruit, lamb, whitebait, oysters, tuatua (shellfish), kumara, bacon and egg pie, hokey pokey ice cream, lolly cake, anzac biscuits and pavlova. Take a picture of you (or someone you know!) eating one of these famous ‘kiwi’ foods. Post the picture to your blog. Underneath the picture tell us what they are eating.




This is a picture of me eating hokey pokey. I don't really like Hokey Pokey but this was the only food that was on the list so I had to eat it lol.😂😂😑

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stanley,

    Great picture I don't like hokey pokey ice cream that much either. I hope you continue to blog :)

    Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stanley
    I like hokey pokey ice cream but I didn't have any when I did the activity so I just ate a kiwifruit. Nice job.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete