Pages

Saturday, 31 December 2016

Week 2 - Weekly Activity Day 4 (Activity 1)

Activity 1
Now that you have met my family it is time to think about your own family. On your blog tell us about your family. How many people are in your family? Do you have any brothers or sisters? What are their names?
                                                                                                                                                                     

My Family :

In my family there are 12 of us. I have 9 siblings, a half brother and sister on my dads side,  and 3 half brothers on my mums side.


My Half Brother and Sister: My Dads Side
Denique Nicky Raass Sosefo 25years old
Seyonce Sione Rass Sosefo 21years old


I and my siblings have the same dads with Nicky &Sione but different mums. We don't see them most of the time because they live in Australia. Nicky likes to travel a lot  here's picture of her in India and in Japan ( it will be on the bottom). I have only seen Sione once and that was at a family gathering,but I would like to get to see him a lot more. I am very grateful to have them!!

                                                                                                                                                         

My 3 Half Brothers: Parents : My Mums Side
Victor Vaioleti Lee 27years old
Adrian Vaioleti Lee 24years old
Daniel Vaioleti Lee 23years old
I and my siblings have the same mum with 3 of them but different dads. We always see them on a special occasion and they are so kind. Every year they bring us Awesome presents. We are very lucky to have them!! (Their photos are the orders of their name)



                                                                                                                                                      
My Siblings:
Diego Sosefo 20years old
Fielelei Jnr Sosefo 19years old
Siliva Jnr Sosefo 17yearsold
Christopher Sosefo 14years old
Stanley Sosefo (Me!!) 12years old
Macky Sosefo 11years old
Akesa Jnr Sosefo 9years old
Moniuqe Jnr Sosefo 7years old
Otolose Jnr Sosefo 5years old
Valentine Jnr Sosefo 3years old

Parents Ofa & Valentine (Nala) Sosefo

Diego & Fielelei (Lei) were adopted separately to my dads relatives because they asked to adopt them.



In this photo is all my siblings except Lei,Siliva, My dad, diego and Valentine Jnr. In this photo is Me, Monique, Christopher, Macky, Otolose, Mum and Akesa.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stanley!

    I've got to say, you have a really big family! I like how you have added some extra information about your siblings and family members, and have included images of them. Well done!

    Although, I'm a bit...muddled up over the topic regarding the use of surnames - but since there's no one else that's bothered by this, I'll just leave that topic alone. Otherwise, you have done a tremendous job!

    Happy New Year, by the way!

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Willy,
    Thanks for the comment and by the way happy new years to you too! Since you are muddled up with the surnames I'll help you. My step brother and sister, I added their mum surname (Rass). My step brothers, I added their mums surname (Vaioleti). I and my siblings go by the surname "Sosefo". I know that my step siblings are not suppose to have their mums surname but I just added it just so you know which child is which lol.:D
    -Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stanley,

    Wow you have a big family. I liked how you included photos.
    You have been putting fantastic effort into your work.

    Happy New Year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Stanley
    You have a very large family. Awesome how you added pictures of your family members. Keep up the great work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stanley,

    This is such a special blog post. Thank you very much for sharing so many pictures of you and your large family! I only had one sister growing up so I struggle to imagine what it must be like to live with so many siblings in one house. Do you all get along and hang out together most of the time? Do you do anything completely on your own?

    When I was younger I used to do everything with my sister, Leigh. She is two years younger than I am and we used to play together from dawn until dusk. I always thought that she loved it but she told me when we got older that we would have been happy just hanging out by herself sometimes! She's quite a quiet person and I think that she would have enjoyed sitting in a quiet space, reading her book or drawing a picture, more often.

    Do you ever have the chance to find a quiet place and do your own thing?

    Thanks so much for posting this great activity blog, Stanley. I feel as though I have a much better idea of who is in your very large and extended family :)

    Wishing you and all of you family members a safe, happy and healthy 2017!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete