Choose a family member and conduct a short interview. In the interview ask them five questions about themselves:
- What is your name?
- Where were you born?
- How many siblings do you have?
- What is your favorite thing about living in New Zealand?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
Post the answers on your blog.
1. What is you name?
Answer : Falakiko Sosefo
2. Where Were You Born?
Answer: In Auckland, New Zealand
3. How Many Siblings Do You Have?
Answer : I have 6 siblings and 1 step brother.
4. What Is Your Favorite Thing About Living In New Zealand?
Answer: Having Kina
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
Answer: Canada, because I am A BIG FAN Of MAPLE SYRUP And Maple syrup comes from Canada.
What I'd Like Being In A Big Family:
Being In a big family like that would be so amazing because you'd have so much people to talk to and you wouldn't be lonely. Also doing chores wouldn't be that hard because there is a lot of us and teamwork always gets the job easier and faster.