Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Day 7 Weekly Activity (Activity 2)

Activity 2: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.

On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing. I find reading really relaxing. Here is a picture of me reading one of my favourite books!



I find drinking hot drinks relaxing so this is me relaxing and drinking a fine hot chocolate in a cold morning.

5 comments:

  1. Hey stanley,
    Wee get it your drinking and snapchating!
    Love how you took a picture of drinking a hot cup of hot chocolate! Keep it up Stanley! Yasss!

    Regards,
    Lusia Pahulu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stanley,
    Great to see you participating in the Winter Learning Journey. I like how you did something different to compared to everyone else.
    Kind Regards,
    Brooke.M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stanley,

    Great to see you post up a photo having a hot chocolate to keep you relaxed. I love having a hot chocolate during the night to keep myself warm before going to bed. It's great to see you participating through the Winter Learning Journey programme.

    Keep up the good work Stanley.

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.