Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

Day 6 Weekly Activity (Activity 1 )

Activity 1: Let’s imagine that you were on the first waka to arrive at Shag Point. You had never been to New Zealand before and you had no idea what to expect. Write a poem describing how you would have felt when you arrived in New Zealand. Would you have been excited or scared? I would have felt pretty nervous, I reckon…



Image result for new zealand sunset
It's a Welcoming place to be, but family and
friends are so far from me. To be in an unfamiliar, place makes me shy and scared which just makes me wanna stay in bed. I feel the wind blow as I am putting my toes in the wet sand, yet I still feel I'm in a strange land. Day after day I am starting to feel home and my level of happiness and rising above low.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.